Strategies for University Competency Development
Home > Conferences > Strategies for University Competency Development
Competency development is essential for student success for life after graduation. Universities are integrating this development campus wide by infusing intentional student learning mapped to competencies into the curriculum and co-curriculum. Clemson University and The University of Tampa are co-hosting a “Strategies for University-wide Competency Development” symposium on May 24 and 25, 2017 on the campus of Clemson University.
Registration Costs are:
- $75 per registrant
- With every 4 paid registrants an institution will receive one complimentary ticket. Email Tiffany Garcia at Tgarcia@ut.edu for a one time use coupon code for one free registration.
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page
- Under Ticketing Information click "LOGIN"
- Create an account to purchase your registration ticket.
- Select the quantity of tickets you would like to purchase
- Click add to order
- Click on check out
- Complete the questionaire for each person attending the symposium.
- Scroll to the bottom to enter your credit card information and complete your purchase.
For more information on Travel and Accomodations please visit our website
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:00 AM - Thursday, May 25, 2017 10:00 PM ET
For more information please contact
Refund Request Deadlines:
Refund requests received up to 14 days prior to the start of the conference will receive a refund equal to 50 percent of the appropriate registration fee.
Refund requests received with less than 14 days before the start of the conference will not be honored.
Attendee Substitutions are welcome. Substitutes should be the same member type to qualify. Individuals seeking to substitute their attendance must submit their request via email to Tiffany garcia at Tgarcia@ut.edu no later than 7 days prior to the symposium.
Please login to purchase tickets.